Careers at Thirst Colorado
Advertising Sales Executive
Is it time for you to get connected with the hottest magazine in the hottest market in the country?
As we continue to bond Colorado’s lifestyles with the state’s craft breweries, distilleries, restaurants and lifestyle markets, we need enthusiasm and sales skills to help us summit the mountain. Did we mention fun? Yes, this job includes barrels of fun because you’ll engage with some of the most creative people in the state.
Are you excited about developing new business opportunities? Are you passionate about the burgeoning craft scene? The broad-based sales targets will include businesses that cater to the active, educated and affluent Coloradan who appreciates hiking after work and quaffing quality libations after a night at the theater.
Thirst Colorado will soon hire its next ad sales superstar. Can you picture yourself in that role?
- Demonstration of sales success in a competitive market
- Strong telephone, email and social skills
- Effective time manager who will seize the opportunity whenever it’s available
- Ability to influence and negotiate with decision-makers while overcoming objections
- Initiative to seek and recognize new clients while also using a client list provided by our publishing firm
- Reliable wheels
The compensation package, which allows for uncapped income growth, will reflect the skill level and experience of the candidate. A full benefit package - to include health insurance and a 401k plan - is included with this position.
Contact Publisher Paul Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Publishing House - Thirst Colorado
7380 Lowell Blvd
Westminster, CO 80030