The brewery is taking over the overflow lot just north of the brewery (7286 S. Yosemite St., #110, Centennial) with music from Deliciosa, Near Dusk, Tyler Stanfield Music and more. Food from Ol’ Skool Que, fun vendors like Craft Alley, Morgan Handmade Rations, barre3 and others. There will be a special bomber release, of course: RESOLUTE is proud to present its 2018 Anniversary Ale, a Belgian Chocolate Quad with Merlot Grapes.
All week leading up to the Second Anniversary Party, RESOLUTE will be releasing special employee small batch beers:
Monday, August 20
- All Cracked Up: A pale ale with whole peppercorns.
- Ephemeral, Ineffable: English-style blonde ale with 303 Coffee.
Tuesday, August 21
- Arnold Palmer Pale Ale: A pale ale with lemondrop hops, tea and fresh lemon zest.
- Call Me Old Fashioned Red IPA: A red IPA reminiscent of an Old Fashioned, with a bit more bitterness.
Wednesday, August 22
- Sour IPA with Pineapple: A sour ale with bitterness in the aroma and finished off with fresh pineapple.
- Pepper IPA: A bold IPA with additions of chili spice and Serrano peppers.
Thursday, August 23
- Mint Julep Trifecta: A high ABV golden ale with the addition of fresh mint and lemon zest, oak-aged with whiskey barrel wood chips.
- Margarita Gose: A salty, refreshing gose with the addition of tequila barrel chips, lime zest and coriander.
Friday, August 24
The Basted Egg, Denver’s favorite breakfast food truck, will be onsite from 3-9 p.m. for a Breakfast for Dinner Party, paired with the following breakfast stouts. You’re welcome.
- Logey’s Sippin’ Syrup: A breakfast stout made with fresh maple syrup.
- Yeah… FRENCH TOAST!: Another breakfast stout with cinnamon, nutmeg and powdered sugar.
Saturday, August 25
Alongside the 2018 Anniversary Ale bomber release, RESOLUTE will be tapping the following beers during the Second Anniversary Party:
- Make Or Break Your Day Red: A higher ABV red ale with a secret ingredient… GLITTER.
- Honey Smacks Malt Liquor: That sugary breakfast cereal that mom never let you buy – RESOLUTE added Honey Smacks to a malt liquor for a high ABV beverage we wish we could serve in a brown paper bag.
Sunday, August 26
Because the party’s not over yet:
- HI-C-IPA: This milkshake IPA has fresh Valencia orange zest and will make you think you’re drinking an alcoholic juice box.
This year, guests can pre-purchase tokens that can be exchanged for beers during the Anniversary Party and a variety of package options, including: a single 2018 Anniversary Ale bomber package, complete with beer tokens ($34); a vertical bomber package, featuring a cellared 2017 Anniversary Ale and a 2018 Anniversary Ale ($45), a bomber and swag pack ($74), and the Ultimate Anniversary Experience, an exclusive brew day with RESOLUTE’s head brewer, Justin Burnsed, and more, for $750 (only two available). Bombers of the Anniversary Ale and token packages can be pre-ordered online.