Thirst Colorado is proud to present the Tour of Colorado, a tap takeover of epic proportions during the week of the Great American Beer Festival. Join the Thirst crew alongside brewery friends at Tap Fourteen in Denver to sample exclusive collaborations from a few of our favorite breweries around the state.
In addition to one-of-a-kind brews and cider, there will be a silent auction featuring some amazing prizes from Colorado companies (think skis, packs and brewery gear). And look for our commemorative glassware featuring the new Craft Master Grand glass, a perfect vessel for your favorite brew.
The event is Tuesday, October 3, starting at 4 p.m. Proceeds benefit the Alzheimer’s Association, Colorado Chapter.
Participating breweries and beers include:
- Holidaily Brewing - Thirsty Marc, a palisade fresh hop black IPA
- Boulder Beer - A sessionable IPA featuring huell melon, mosaic and mandarina hops
- Upslope Brewing & Savory Spice Shop – A Mexican chocolate-spiced porter
- Carver Brewing & Glenwood Canyon Brewing – An oak-aged wheatwine
- Tivoli Brewing - Thirst Hoppy Märzen, a dry hopped with mosaic, cascade and ekuanot hops
- Black Bottle Brewing – A kettle sour New England IPA with red wheat, golden oats and ekuanot lupulin powder
- Bristol Brewing – A barrel-aged old ale, aged in Axe & Oak whiskey barrels
- Fossil Craft Brewing - Belgian Triple
- Dry Dock Brewing – A French saison with brettanomyces and fresh Palisade peaches
- Colorado Cider – Quench Cider, a cider with quince fruit
- Elevation Brewing – Coconut Oil Man, an imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels