Experience the annual, always sold out, Mile High Beer Festival at Number 38 in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver!
This festival celebrates Colorado and craft brews in a laid-back and easy-going fashion. Last year over 2,700 thirsty patrons were served so, Cheers to THAT!
AFTERNOON & EVENING SESSIONS
• Session 1 – 1 p.m. -4 p.m. (VIP at 12.p.m.)
• Session 2 – 6 p.m.-9 p.m. (VIP at 5 p.m.)
WHAT TO EXPECT
• 25+ Colorado Breweries
• 60-70 Colorado Craft Beers to sample
• Check the list on our Breweries Page
• Three full hours of tasting (Four for VIPs)!
• Food trucks
• Cool vendors
• Awesome music
Get your tickets HERE