Our countdown to the 5th annual Parade of Darks™ has begun! This dark-beer, holiday festival and fundraiser for Metro Caring returns in five days, on Saturday, December 3rd from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.
The Parade of Darks™ features a goose-bumping, carefully-selected list of 60+ amber-to-black beers from some of the world’s best big-hearted brewers, all donated because of Metro Caring's cause. Here are five more reasons why you and your friends should jump online and buy advanced tickets to the Parade:
- Advance tickets come with vouchers for two meals at Chipotle AND for a classic pizza at Pizzeria Locale!
- The 2016 Parade of Darks™ takes place in the glorious, circa-1890 splendor of the Turnhalle Room in the Tivoli Student Union.
- Tivoli Brewing (located in the Student Union) is offering a whopping 20% discount on pre- and post-Parade food to all ticket holders.
- 100% of ticket sales go to Metro Caring, which means your $45 ticket will provide a week of nutritious food to six hungry Coloradans.
- Holiday fellowship over 1-oz servings of awesome beer is top-shelf holiday cheer and a great warmup to the Parade of Lights on Saturday evening.
Parade of Darks 2016 will feature beer from dozens of breweries. Here are just the confirmed beers so far (More will be posted in the coming weeks!):
Avery Brewing (Vanilla Bean Stout, Raspberry Sour, Mephistopheles, Ellie's Brown, Out of Bounds Stout, Pump[KY]n, Czar)
Ballast Point (Victory at Sea with Coconut, Cinnamon Raisin Commodore)
Black Shirt Brewing (Four Track Porter)
Brouwerij Van Steenberge, Belgium (Gulden Draak dark trippel)
Brouwerij Van Honsebrouck, Belgium (Kasteel Barista Chocolate Quad)
Bull & Bush (TBD)
Call to Arms (Beer Drinks You Baltic Porter)
Copper Kettle (Snowed In)
Crazy Mountain (Locals’ Stash Triple Chocolate Porter, Holiday Ale)
Crooked Stave Artisan Distributors (Fremont Brewing: Bourbon Barrel Aged Darkstar, Evil Twin Brewing: Liquid Double Fudge)
Crooked Stave Brewery (American Porter, Wild Mint Imperial Coffee Stout, Nightmare on Brett)
Denver Beer Co. (Pretzel Assassin Amber Lager, Summit Sunrise Red Rye IPA, Graham Cracker Porter)
Epic Brewing (Big Bad Baptist, Doubleskull Doppelbock, Santa Cruz Brown)
Fiction Beer Company (Alternate Present Schwarzbier)
Great Divide Brewing Company (Hibernation, Yeti and Oak Aged Yeti)
Green Flash, California (Cosmic Ristretto, Dia de los Serranos)
Innis & Gunn (TBD)
Lost Abbey (My Black Parade, Vintage Deliverance)
New Belgium (2016 La Folie, 1554 Black Ale)
New Holland (Dragon's Milk Stout, Poet Oatmeal Stout)
Odell Brewing (TBD)
Ratio Beerworks (Hold Steady Scotch Ale, Raspberry Dubbel)
Samuel Smiths, England (Oatmeal Stout, Organic Chocolate Stout)
Stone Brewing Company, California (Coffee Milk Stout)
Strange Craft (Strangely Epic Imperial Cherry Stout, Gingerbread Man Holiday Brown)
Tivoli Brewing (Siggi's Buck Beer)
Tivoli Distributing (TBD)
Upslope Brewing (Christmas Ale, Brown Ale, Oatmeal Stout)
Purchase tickets here.
Must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to attend.